Monday, January 3, 2011
Little Fairy Girl
I Used White Card Stock 8 by 6 and folded it over to make a 6 by 4 card. The pink paper is from Me & My Big Ideas Paper Pad Value Pack I got about a year ago. I Enbossed the pink paper with my Cuttlebug but I don't know the name of the folder the name not on it. I inked over the embossed edges with Creative Living Wild Berry. I used a green ribbon and A Childs Year Cartridge, the Dreams Can Come True I printed on my computer. Then I added 2 Irock Jewels and My 8 Year old daughter Helped...
1. A Childs Year (Cricut Cartridge).
2. White Card Stock.
3. Pink Paper from (Me & My Big Ideas).
4. Brown Paper from the some pack of paper.
5. Cuttlebug Folder (I don't know thw name).
6.Creative Living Wild Berry inkpad.
8. Dreams Can Come True (computer printout).
9. 2 IRock Jewels,
I made this card for My Pink Stamper's september the 11th special challenge. I used the stand and salute cart...